The Original Gray Ghost is designed for the demanding professional coin, relic, and jewelry hunter. These phones are built by detector people for detector people.
Now for the first time there is a serious alternative to the many headphones available in the past for metal detecting. Our new Gray Ghost® Headphones have been custom designed specifically for metal detector users. Start hearing those "ghost signals" others are missing. Our headphones are engineered rugged, tough, and made to stand up to outdoor use. Gone are the days of wimpy phones that break on the littlest twig... gone are the days when outdoor noise kept you from hearing the deepest targets... gone are the days when headphones wouldn't stay on your head... gone are the days of discomfort and loss of concentration... gone are the days of frustrating two-knob volume adjustments... and with our special sound limiting circuitry, gone are the days of headaches from too loud hits!
- Single rotary volume control with "stay put" segmented "click" positioning.
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without adapters.
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable.
- Heavy-duty coil cable with special 1/4", 90 degree angle stereo connector.
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, stay-soft, non-hardening cushions.
- Adjustable padded headband... no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speakers designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special built-in signal limiting circuitry to protect hearing from high volume hits... no batteries!
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 24 decibels.
- Frequency response: 200 - 3200 Hz... only what your detector uses.
- Sensitivity: 72 dB @ 1kHz min.
- Impedance: 150 ohms nominal.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Suggested Retail $99.00
STREETER'S SPECIAL PRICE ONLY $89.10!