Gray Ghost Deep Woods Headphones
The Gray Ghost Deep Woods takes you into the roughest back country.
The Gray Ghost Deep Woods is designed for the die-hard relic hunter. We’ve improved our Original Gray Ghost® to stand up to the most severe abuse. The Deep Woods has no exterior controls, no exposed metal, rainproofing, cable strain reliefs, and nothing to catch on branches. Like the Ultimate, the cable is protected by the best strain relief and improved placement places it along the neck away from branches. Our special limiter circuit gives you a smooth reduction at excess volume levels, not like our imitators’ noise-inducing clipping effect. Our metal detector compatibility and limiter switches are easily accessible on the inside of the cup where they are totally protected.
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility without adapters.
- Selector switch for limiter.
- Special low-noise signal limiting circuitry protects your hearing from high volume hits without batteries.
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable.
- Heavy-duty coiled cord with a special three conductor 1/4″, 90 degree angle stereo connector.
- Industrial grade Nylon 6/6 pigtail strain relief on cord termination.
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Heavy-duty sound blocking polymer muffs with full-ear surround.
- Stay-soft, non-hardening cushions.
- Adjustable padded headband… no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speaker elements are the ultimate in sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 24 decibels.
- Frequency response: 200 – 3200 Hz… only what your detector uses.
- Sensitivity: 72 dB @ 1kHz min.
- Impedance: 150 ohms nominal.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.